Blue Prism, the operational agility software company, today announced the release of V3.5 of their operational agility platform.
The platform is the latest evolution in technology designed to support business led IT initiatives, rapidly delivering new process orchestrations and application integrations without significant IT involvement and without compromising audit, security and IT governance standards.
Blue Prism V3.5 has a number of new features including:
- Enhanced Exception Handling – Robust and sophisticated support for handling, categorising and reporting exceptions
- Improved Workflow Management – Enterprise-strength case management capability with rich reporting and configuration capability
- Active Directory Integration – a complete, integrated authentication framework designed to work with existing information security models
- Request Broker – a fully fledged request broker to support load balancing across multiple servers and multiple process entry points
- Process Scheduler – provides the ability to integrate complex schedules and inter-dependencies across application server pools and process implementations
All these additional features are designed to further extend the enterprise strength of the platform, providing more flexibility for the business led user and delivering more capability for enhanced operational support and system management to the IT support teams.
Only Blue Prism delivers this unique balance of business operational flexibility at speed without compromising IT governance and support standards.
“Blue Prism V3.5 continues to bolster the product’s capabilities against the backdrop of large-scale enterprise implementations. The new release boasts an array of bold and innovative features which further extends Blue Prism’s reach within the operational context, whilst also carefully aligning the technology with the corporate governance and information security protocols required of such a solution”, stated Dave Moss, CTO and Co-founder of Blue Prism.
If you would like to know more about Blue Prism V3.5 and how in can unlock your business potential and remove the constraints of an IT program, please contact Pauline Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0870 879 3000.